Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cutting Machine:||Corrugated Shape, Wave Shape||Blades:||Can Changing|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Use:||Single Use Or Use With Chips Production Line|
fruit vegetable processing equipment,
fruit and vegetable processing plant
Corrugated Wave Shape Potato Chips Cutting Making Machine Easy Change Blade
Features of automatic corrugated wave potato chip making machine:
It cuts a variety of vegetable roots into strips, such as potatoes, carrots, papaya, taro, cassava, radish, and radish.
Applicable to schools, restaurants, large factories, food processing plants, supermarkets, fast food processing companies and other kitchens.
It can be connected to relevant processing steps such as potato cleaning, peeling, cutting, drying, bleaching, frying or packaging on the entire processing line.
Introduction of the wave shape potato chips cutting machine:
1. This potato chips cutting machine is suitable for various rhizomes and leafy vegetables, shreds, scorpions and other shapes.
2. Our wave potato chips cutter machines are of good quality and large capacity. It is used to slice potatoes, cut into pieces and cut into strips.
3. It has different capacity models, the thickness of the slicer or chip can be adjusted, and you can automatically cut the size you need.
4 shows. You can use this stainless steel chip and microtome. Cut into thin slices, cut into thin slices, and no breakage.
5. The surface of the microtome or wafer is smooth and can be used not only for potatoes but also for other fruits and vegetables.
Guarantee the production of automatic potato chip machine:
1. Before sending the machine, we will test and adjust
As an old supplier, we will provide you with professional advice to operate and maintain it.
3. We will provide professional advice for your hot sales products for your reference.
Our advantage of automatic potato chip machine:
1. High output.
2. Chips/swabs are easy to operate.
Technical parameters of the wave shape potato chips making machine:
|Model||Demotion (mm)||voltage||Powder||capacity||Net weight|