Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Hazelnut, Pine Nut, Pistachio||Heating Method:||Natural Gas, Liquid Gas|
|Capacity:||80-120 Kg/h||Opening Rate:||More Than 95%|
|Voltage:||380/220 V||Warranty:||12 Months|
nut shelling equipment,
nut peeling machine
Multi-functional Pistachio Hazelnut Opening Machine Pine Nut Shell Opener
Description of Pistachio Nut Opening Machine
The machine is mainly used to open the hard shell of pistachio, pine nut, hazelnut, chestnut etc. It is the nuts opening machine with larget capacity and high opening rate in China currently, adopts liquefied gas heating. It is a good choice for nuts processing plants.
Structure of Pine Nut Opener Machine
1. Equipped with thermometer and pressure gage, the nut shell opening machine can automatic measuring tank internal temperature and pressure.
2. Roller using insulation material, temperature is not lost in the cylinder, fast speed, managing electric energy, cost saving.
3. Improved tank body: tank body is wholly made of steel cast material, firmer and more durable than common welding.
Working Principle of Hazelnut Opening Machine
Put fresh nuts into closed cylinder, then use steam or liquefied gas to heat, to get high temperature and high pressure which will be released instantaneously to form pressure difference inside and outside of opener machine. So that the nuts will be opened. There is no any additive needed to add during the whole process of production, adopt purely physical method to open hazelnut, pistachio, pine nut so that nuts can keep their original color and taste.
Advantages of Pistachio Opener Machine
1. Nut opening rate can reach 95%
2. Safe and reliable: Both have a safety valve installed, without low damage to the nuts kernel.
3. Low energy consumption: opening the same amount of raw materials can save one-third of energy;
4. High efficiency. The capacity can reach 120 kg per hour.
5. Wide range of applications: Suitable for pistachio, chestnut, hazelnut, pine nut and other nut foods.
Technical Data of Pine Nut Opening Machine
|Heating Source||Natural Gas, Liquid gas|